Social media design tips

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-22 12:41:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
One of the thing that drives me crazy when I look for  is that most of the time they seem way too complicated. The writers want you to completely rethink your social media images or jump on the hottest new trends. And I know that those changes are not possible for every marketing team. Especially if you don’t have a designer to help you out. Even some of my design tips may be a little outside of the bandwidth of a lot of smaller brands. That is why I wanted to come up with some hacks that literally anyone can implement in a few minutes.

All you really need to take advantage Phone Number List of these tips is a design program and the desire to create something amazing. And that’s it! So let’s get started. 1. Center all of your icons, illustrations or graphics Not centering your content, icons or graphics is one avoidable thing that I see hurt a lot of marketers. This may seem like an extremely simple tip but so many brands forget it! Especially if they are in a rush or not a designer at heart. And now with the fragmentation of users across mobile and other devices it is best to use a central focal point.

This will ensure your image or graphic looks great no matter the screen. For example take a look at these visuals from Asana: Asana social media design hacks Each graphic has a different type of content, but it’s always right in the center of the frame. Additionally, Twitter has already started automatically cropping photos, so it’s best to put your eye catchers right in the middle. Both vertically and horizontally, this way they will not be cut off by machine learning. While you are at it I would recommend using a bit of padding on all sides of the icon.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|99魔都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 21:12 , Processed in 0.036254 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |