Choose a size that fits well with your Blog and Social Networks

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-22 13:27:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
We all know that each Blog and each Social Network profile have a different size, so in this situation we have options; Design an image for each medium or establish a generic size that fits well with all Internet channels. In my case, the size that best fits all my channels is × in the case of images. When it comes to infographics I always use a width of pixels and a height that varies depending on the amount of information it brings together. What is the measurement you use? - Show the image at the exact size that will be seen.

A very typical error that is still seen is uploading photos to Blogs at Special Database a much larger size than they will be seen, thus unnecessarily harming the loading speed of the web page . - Lighten the weight of the images as much as you can. There are many tools and plugins that will help you reduce the size of images, but today I am going to recommend one that you can use for free and online, and that is very complete; Web Resizer web resizer The good thing about this online tool is that we can see the preview at all times, both of the original image and the optimized image, an important aspect to see how far we can compress it without losing photo quality.

Another interesting aspect is that it does not allow editing and making changes to it, modifying aspects such as; tint, brightness, contrast, color saturation, frame, border, etc. Another option, and it is the one I use the most, is to use Photoshop 's export for web , and save the image in jpg with quality . If it is a vector image we will use the png format because it will have considerably less weight. Tips when uploading the image to the Blog - Write the keyword in the name of the image. The way to do it is to write the words but in a friendly way, and to do this we will separate the words by hyphens and we will not use accents or special characters.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|99魔都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 01:44 , Processed in 0.036725 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |