After watching a few of her videos,

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 15:02:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
In truth, my body gave up on me, ehausted from sending me messages that I wasnt listening to. I was so far from imagining the abyss in which I was going to spend the net few months. It is often said that once you hit rock bottom you can only go back up. This is not entirely true. We can dig a little further and it is essential to do so, in my opinion. Because one day, we will find the support necessary to take the impetus which will then allow us to find the light again. Today, I can assure you that BurnOut was the best thing that could have happened to me. I dont wish anyone to eperience the worst moments I went through, but they can sometimes be essential to realign with yourself and not miss out on your life.

This is what I wanted to talk to you about in this episode of my Sur Le Terrain Podcast. But Albania WhatsApp Number to do it, I had to find the perfect guest. And this guest is Audrey. On the Program for this Issue of the Podcast In The Field Audrey Ginisty is a psychologist and creator of the YouTube channel La Psy Qui Parle . It was through her channel that I discovered Audrey. On her YouTube channel, Audrey popularizes all the concepts and disciplines of psychology in order to allow us, in particular, to better understand our choices, our behaviors and our relationships.  I suggested to Audrey that we do this number together.

To my delight, she accepted. With this episode, I really feel like Im getting naked on the Internet but, thanks to Audrey, Im convinced that it can be useful. So what eactly is BurnOut? What are the triggers? How can you prevent BurnOut? Cure him? Make it an opportunity? These are the questions that we try to answer in this issue of the Sur Le Terrain Podcast. In the program  We start by talking about the myths around psychology Audrey eplains to us why she created her YouTube channel We look at the characteristics of BurnOut Audrey presents to us the points she analyzes to understand her patients We discuss the reflections to be made to get out of this.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|99魔都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 05:17 , Processed in 0.206239 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |