What is TikTok

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-9 12:18:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
What does it have more?a possibility of processing content that I personally had never seen before including filters, effects, stickers and hundreds of other gadgets that I don't think I understooda surprising immediacy regarding the use and understanding of the platform: less than 30 seconds after installing the app I was already immersed in navigationthe music.In each post there is a space dedicated to the title of the song you are listening to and during publication there is a very detailed "sounds" section that allows you to add music to the post.

Who uses TikTok and TikTok user profileTik Tok has actively Special Data targeted Generation Z internationally (a large number of users are American), with a greater bias towards female users. Changes and an expansion of users are expected soon, given the entry into the field of Italian celebrities such as Michelle Hunziker and Fiorello. However, at the moment, it is still favored by young people, with 66% of its users under 30 years old.59  %  of Tik Tok users are  over the age of 24 . Just to make a comparison, on Instagram we are at around 63%, on Facebook at 75%; so yes, young, but not too young. 65 % of TikTok users are women .How TikTok is usedThe average time spent on this platform is  52 minutes , quite in line with the others.29  %  of active users use it  every day  (50% for Instagram, 71% for Facebook). So ok, maybe they will be  obsessed with social media , but it's no joke elsewhere either...The  percentage of engagement  (i.e. of users who, once they open the app, do something like post, add a like, write a comment, etc.) is very low: 29  % . On average on other social networks we are around 95%.

Engagement Index for Social platform – January 2019I don't know about you, but for me, this 29% engagement thing has given rise to something: it means that  2 times out of 3  you open Tik Tok to just watch.The user does not generate, does not give feedback, does not go viral ... this - from the point of view of an   old guard analyst like me - should be an indication of a total failure.Yet this is evidently not the case. 2 times out of 3 the first intention of the Tik Tok user is not to relate but to watch the videos full stop .It's a bit of a social network and a bit of YouTube in short (come on, let's not joke, everyone knows that YouTube is not a social network).

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|99魔都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 23:34 , Processed in 0.039252 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |