The top menu containing these major links

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-9 12:28:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Brands can use this data in various aspects, such as creating marketing content and planning products. For example, for consumers who are curious about size, they could kindly include a size guide on the detail page, and general fashion brands other than rain boots could also create coordination tip content for those who are curious about 'rain boot coordination'. You might be able to see it. Also, we could try launching a new men's rain boot with a male target. In this way, you can increase your marketing effectiveness by using Listening Mind Hubble to understand your customers' intentions and provide them with the information they want. If you are curious about Listening Mind Hubble, try it free for 7 days! When planning an online advertising campaign, we often only consider the advertising creative and landing page.

Just as it is difficult to expect sales in an offline brand shop based solely on advertisements and tags containing Cambodia Phone Number Data products and product information on the product shelf, it is not easy to complete a purchase online with only advertisements and landing pages. A website has many different components. Today I would like to explain these components. It's been more than 30 years since the Internet appeared, and it may seem right to write about this topic only now, but considering people who have now become marketers and have to view the web as a place for business, not just for consumers, the basic structure of a website is important. I think it would be a good idea to summarize things, so I'm going to organize this article.

14 components of a typical website operated by a company main page Product detail page Product category top page Product purchase page Product search page blog Newsroom Page (PR/Public Relations) FAQ & Q&A page Product Guide Page User community page contact page Returns and Refunds Policy Page Cart (shopping cart) function my page Main page: It is a page that summarizes the key contents of the website and reveals the company's short- and long-term direction. Functionally, it provides links to the main channels of the website, such as main product pages for each major division, inquiry page, purchase page, planning/event page, PR page, and blog page.  is called the Global Navigation Bar (GNB).
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|99魔都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 02:19 , Processed in 0.039534 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |